General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Don't tell anyone .....but

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Julie

Julie Report 1 May 2004 14:47

he's leaving Friday....who you say Robinsoncrusoe

Debbie

Debbie Report 1 May 2004 14:52

Right I wont tell anybody, but as long as you tell me what i'm not meant to tell in the first place. Debbie

Tracey

Tracey Report 1 May 2004 14:54

I know, and he got the sack.........father christmas!!!

Trish

Trish Report 1 May 2004 15:08

Surely not! They've been together for years!!

Debbie

Debbie Report 1 May 2004 15:11

Who? are you on about, is this a soap that I have missed as it sounds a really good one. Debbie

Julie

Julie Report 1 May 2004 15:18

sorry Debbie it's not a soap you know about Robinsoncrusoe who got stranded on an island and met a man who he called Friday

Auntie Peanut

Auntie Peanut Report 1 May 2004 15:31

What's happned then, has Friday got the hump at long last because his name is really Thursday???????? Norah

Debbie

Debbie Report 1 May 2004 15:43

So where is he going to go then they are on an Island last time I heard. They must have been on it for years now. Debbie

Tracey

Tracey Report 1 May 2004 16:29

Norah, He hasn't got the hump but Hunchback of Notre Dame has!!!

Jacqui

Jacqui Report 1 May 2004 17:59

Tracey - isn't it the Lunchpack of Notra Dame? Or is it the Six-pack of Birming ham? Just who is barmy? Jacqui

Tracey

Tracey Report 2 May 2004 06:38

Hi Jacqui, I think we're all barmy!! Gives you a bit of a break from the family history though, especially when people like my family just don't want to be found.. aarrrggghhhh.

Debbie

Debbie Report 2 May 2004 12:38

Tracey Have you checked to see if any of your Ancestors were on the same Island as Robinson Crusoe. I am not sure if they had a census though. Debbie

Tracey

Tracey Report 2 May 2004 17:05

Debbie, They probably were, had no intentions of leaving either! They'll turn up somewhere when i'm least expecting them no doubt.