General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

hi

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Patricia

Patricia Report 1 May 2004 22:36

Hi everyone, i,m a pisces, head in the clouds, daydream for most of the day...!, see the best in everyone (quite gullable), married for 23 years to a Gemini!, (someone mentioned sense of humour), what sense of humour.. been trying to find his for 23 years! only joking lol Pat

Len of the Chilterns

Len of the Chilterns Report 1 May 2004 23:02

Hi I too am a Piscean but have a reputation for being logical & pragmatic. So does being a Piscean have any meaning? Len

Scooby's

Scooby's Report 2 May 2004 16:45

I am a Piscean too and have been married twice both were Gemini with only 2 week between them in age Everyone says I am a 'do-gooder' but I like to think I care There are definately two sides to me though --a very weak side and a very strong one so half the time I don't know where I am I love the seaside too Love Janet

Fi aka Wheelie Spice

Fi aka Wheelie Spice Report 2 May 2004 16:53

I am a Pisces too. Caring, helpful, usually person in middle trying to sort others out. Love my nephews to bits. Met 2 1/2 brothers in the last 6 months for the first time. Fi PS, shouldnt you change the title of this thread to: I'm a Pisces!