General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

What do you want?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Hayley

Hayley Report 3 May 2004 11:51

There must be something..............

Mary

Mary Report 3 May 2004 11:53

today sunshine lots of it. mmmmmm maybe also kevin sorbo just joking. chocolate been off it for days now its getting to me but trying to stay off it as makes me unwell love mary.

Mary

Mary Report 3 May 2004 12:02

me again i've decided next person who puts chocolate i'll go buy some. heh its me see you later chocolate here i come mmmmmm love mary ps what can i say im a chocoloic

Sandra

Sandra Report 3 May 2004 12:27

just one painfree day, for anyone that suffers including me sandra

Hayley

Hayley Report 3 May 2004 12:37

Sandra, i would wish that for my mum who has MS, in fact if i could make that possible i would never ask for anything else

Sandra

Sandra Report 3 May 2004 12:41

i'll wish with you, there is to much pain suffering, in this day and age you'd think we'd be freed sandra

Hayley

Hayley Report 3 May 2004 13:13

It seems like it all comes down to money for the pharmaceutical companies

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 3 May 2004 13:15

redistribution of bodily resources - translates as "smaller bum, bigger boobs!" Maz. XX ;-D

Mary

Mary Report 3 May 2004 14:24

hi hayley just thought i'd give you up date had chocolate and even got the sunshine, now all i need is for kevin sorbo to turn up heres hoping ha ha love mary

Hayley

Hayley Report 5 May 2004 13:46

Two out of three isnt bad Mary