General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

check this out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 6 May 2004 08:33

check out this website really weird it is see what it would be like being a man www(.)magic-cone(.)com/animation1(.)htm sorry if it offends anyone but my sister sent it to me and it really made me giggle

Ann

Ann Report 6 May 2004 08:38

Well Kylie, I've seen it all now!!!!!!!! Ann

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 6 May 2004 08:41

bit stupid hay ann but funny aswell

Angelic Alaina

Angelic Alaina Report 6 May 2004 13:11

HaHaHaHaHaHaha o mi god like it Kylie, where can I get one of those? roflmao!!!

Andy(GC)

Andy(GC) Report 6 May 2004 13:36

What on earth were you looking for when you found that?!?!?! Well I had to look.

Steph

Steph Report 6 May 2004 14:17

Thanks, Kylie, but I think I prefer to sit! Steph ;-))

Dame

Dame Report 6 May 2004 16:28

Gosh this made me laugh, does this mean we can now pee out the campfires or write our names in the snow lol, nice one Kylie

Derek

Derek Report 6 May 2004 17:27

Washable, re-useable and folded flat again, either in handbag or even tucked into knicker leg (well they do it with tennis balls!). Good luck, you mad lot, Derek in France