General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trouble with e-mails

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sheila

Sheila Report 6 May 2004 19:35

Has anyone had trouble sending e-mails to gc members this evening? I have sent 2 and have had problems both times, so i am not sure if they were sent. regards Sheila

syljo

syljo Report 6 May 2004 19:45

Yes, I, too have had exactly the same problems. They seem to get sent eventually. Have also had trouble with receiving them.

Sheila

Sheila Report 6 May 2004 19:51

Thanks Philip and Sylvia, as long as i know, first page came up white with message about not being able to connect with gc, second one i sent e-mail and it came up with error-occured while sending, both people are in my contact box, but i have had no notfication fro GC yet that they have sent these e-mails....maybe that will come later:O) Thanks once again Sheila

Sheila

Sheila Report 6 May 2004 22:16

Hiya again, Have just checked and have had no notifcation of them being sent by GC, so to er on the side of caution have sent them again,know from past experience just because they are in my contacts box doesn,t mean they have been received. Thanks again Sheila