General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Pushed to the limit.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Fee

Fee Report 7 May 2004 07:59

Last night I was pushed to the limit by my husbands ex-wife who wants to financially ruin us.Im afraid that I lost the biscuit completely and sent a very angry e-mail so expect me to be up on a charge as she would like nothing more than to get me into trouble.How stupid am I for letting my feelings run away with me.

Sandra

Sandra Report 7 May 2004 08:20

hang on in there fiona, if you do get charged then another judge will here the situation and she could end up having to allow access, different judges deal differently.try and keep the one she sends back as evidence. were with you sandra

Elizabeth A

Elizabeth A Report 7 May 2004 08:23

Fiona Feelings sometimes get the better of us - and we all need to let of steam, especially when goaded enough. Keep your chin up. Liz

Fee

Fee Report 7 May 2004 08:42

Thanks guys,I am finding it difficult to cope to say the least but I am trying my best to get on.I am just waiting for a nasty letter now from her or her solicitor,I wasnt malicious in my e-mail but she has a habit of twisting things to suit herself.Anyway,lets wait and see,I will be old and grey before my time at this rate!

Philip

Philip Report 7 May 2004 10:03

Hi Fiona, Been there and got the t-shirt. You have my total sympathy, just hang on in and try to keep your cool. I know it's difficult, especially under provocation, I had a decade of it following my first divorce. It will pass, I promise, and you can prove that people can behave in a civilised way, even when others don't! Big hug, Philip

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 May 2004 20:12

Fiona Sympathies to you. Like Terri, I've seen bits that you've added to threads and I think you're a saint putting up with this woman! I wouldn't have thought that she could do much about an email - she could easily have changed it before she printed it, also you've got the copy in your 'sent items'. Don't worry, try and put it out of your mind now that you've got the anger off your chest. Have a good weekend, Mandy x