General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Political Persuasion Test

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

John

John Report 8 May 2004 15:20

What ideas do you hold. Here's a test if you want to take it: http://www.politicalcompass.org/

John

John Report 8 May 2004 15:36

Well Jude, I was talking to my wife Norma the other day about how "successful" my predecessor had been at the job... No I'm not. I'm just interested in it I suppose!

SheilaSomerset

SheilaSomerset Report 8 May 2004 16:57

John - thanks for this, really interesting. I came out as -2.12 on the Left-Right axis and -3.54 on the Libertarian / Auhoritarian (i.e. the 'Ghandi' square!). Interesting, because I'm sure that if I'd done the same test 20 years ago I'd be somewhere in the 'Thatcher' square!! An unusual trend??

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 8 May 2004 17:06

John can't remember my reading now but I was in-between Dalai Lama and Nelson Mandela.

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 8 May 2004 17:45

Well that's a bit of an eye opener John! I'm more of a leftie than I thought I was. I was -4.12 on the economic scale and scored 0.00 on the social scale. This puts me somewhere between Pope John Paul II and Nelson Mandela! Jeanette