General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

What do you call a.............?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sue

Sue Report 9 May 2004 13:51

Following on from Brian's Knock knock thread................. What do you call a man with a seagull on his head?*************Cliff! You gotta larf LOL Sue

Karen

Karen Report 9 May 2004 14:04

what do you call a girl with a slate on her head ?.... roof.

syljo

syljo Report 9 May 2004 14:08

Is this an IQ test?

Unknown

Unknown Report 9 May 2004 14:35

This is one for my brother: What do you call a man with one foot through the door? Justin!

Unknown

Unknown Report 9 May 2004 14:36

What do you call a man with a rabbit up his bum? Warren What do you call a man with leaves on his head? Russell What do you call a man with a plank on his head? Edward What do you call a man with three planks on his head? Edward Woodward What do you call a man with a car on his head? Jack I'm sorry, I'll stop there .... I've got a teenage son and there are dozens more where they came from!

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 9 May 2004 14:40

What do you call a man wearing a raincoat? MAC What Do you call two men wearing raincoats ? MAX What do you call two men wearing raincoats in a cemetary ?? Wait for it....... MAX BYGRAVES !!!! Elaine xx

Ann

Ann Report 9 May 2004 14:40

What do you call a man with a spade on his head??????......Doug!

Sue

Sue Report 9 May 2004 14:47

Ann Down South I should have remembered that one. My husband's name is Doug! Sue