General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Favourite Film Stars Who's Yours?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Wee Scottish Lass

Wee Scottish Lass Report 9 May 2004 21:00

Mine has to be Charlton Heston, Yul Brynner cause I saw him on Broadway in the King And I, Bill Pullman, Gorgeous George Clooney.

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 9 May 2004 21:07

Eileen mine are Robert De Niro, Al Paccino, Robert Carlisle and Peter Strauss (Rich Man Poor Man) I think he is very under rated.

Sue

Sue Report 9 May 2004 21:09

Yes Eileen George Clooney (swoooooooon) Those eyes! Also Sean Connery - that voice and Richard Gere - all of him!!!!!!!!!! Sue

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 9 May 2004 21:16

Oooo yes Sue how could I forget Richard Gere. mmmmm

Wee Scottish Lass

Wee Scottish Lass Report 9 May 2004 21:51

Haven't heard of Peter Strauss in a long time Christine. Is he still acting I wonder. What about Euan McGregor anyone? Can't honestly see the attraction myself, but he seems popular.

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 9 May 2004 22:24

Eileen yes I like Ewan McGregor. Love him singing in Moulin Rouge. He is apparently a really nice guy. His brother is in the RAF as is mine and they're both stationed at Lossiemouth. A couple of years ago his brother asked him to switch on the Xmas lights up there and he turned down a big do, to do it. Nice guy. Saw Peter Strauss in a film recently about a battered husband. He was fantastic in it.

Andy

Andy Report 9 May 2004 23:23

Jack Nicholson, Morgan Freeman, William H.Macy, Rene Russo

purplehaze

purplehaze Report 9 May 2004 23:53

tom cruise,heath ledger and i keep forgetting his name lol that doesnt help but i will update this message once i remember lolol