General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Have my L plates on !!!!!!!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sandra

Sandra Report 10 May 2004 10:30

No not for the car!!!!!!!! natasha has gone back to work, lots of tears, bless her. its been 16 years since having a full time baby. yep. i have grand daughter katie, 12wks old and i am knackered already. forgotten how hard it is. she arrived a 6.30am slept til 8am watched me cleaning the kitchen cupboards, for an hour , ooh bum change back to bed at ten, asleep. oh no shes not 10.30am she's cooing, feed time.!!!!!!!! off i go again sandra

John

John Report 10 May 2004 10:37

Sandra, wow! Is this going to be a regular routine for you now? What time will "mum" pick her up again?

Jane

Jane Report 10 May 2004 11:18

I collect my grand daughters from school 4 times a week but only have them for an hour or 2. Not sure I could manage a baby full time now! Jane

Sandra

Sandra Report 10 May 2004 12:08

HI JOHN AND JANE don't know about a regular routine at this rate i'll need an afternoon nap. mum will pick her up between 6.30 and 7pm. shes already phoned 4 times bless her. so 12hrs a day 5 times a week until mum and dad decide when to put her in nursery, only for 2 afternoons and i'll have her the rest of the time. katie has now finally gone to sleep after her feed, she stopped cooing about five minutes ago, on the monitor. and my german shepherd is lieing next to the monitor listening,its quite funny she comes and nudges me every time she hears her. sandra