General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

your perfect partner- describe

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

purplehaze

purplehaze Report 10 May 2004 22:39

favourable looks and characteristics.

Unknown

Unknown Report 10 May 2004 22:44

My husband - nuff said :))) When I first met him, 22 years ago, he was tall, fairly slim and blond. Coming up to our 20th wedding anniversary, the description's no longer the same LOL But he's still got all his own teeth :)))) Kind, caring, supportive, big 'n' cuddly - strangely, the same words describe my brother :)

purplehaze

purplehaze Report 10 May 2004 22:47

awww thats so sweet :)

purplehaze

purplehaze Report 10 May 2004 22:59

awww congrats xx

Andy

Andy Report 11 May 2004 01:06

I'm 5ft 8in and tend to go for "petite" females, not matchstick thin but not rotund either, dark-ish hair preferably long but depends on the person. Characteristics I go for - sincerity, considerate, understanding, down to earth and with good sense of humour. Can't stand arrogance.

purplehaze

purplehaze Report 11 May 2004 02:23

i better answer my own question b4 rick does for me..... tall (ish), blue/green eyes, cuddly,nice smile,short dark hair,smart dresser. funny,understanding,considerate,sweet,shy but not painfully shy. jo

badger

badger Report 11 May 2004 07:42

Wot,no fella,s? wife is still with me 40 years on nuff said?.denis

Rick

Rick Report 11 May 2004 09:02

I don't really go for one particular type of look, but anyone who has a great sense of humour and can make me laugh is in with a chance lol ! A music-lover as I play it constantly & it would drive any normal person insane. A footie-lover as everything revolves around Chelsea. A cat-lover. And I'm particularly attracted to scatty women - probably explains the Felicity Kendall thing ;-) Rick.

Sandra

Sandra Report 11 May 2004 10:11

perfect partner over 6 ft dark eyes, sense of humour, naughty streak, kind considerate and caring. interests architecture, history, country walks, music and cosy nights in sandra

Karen

Karen Report 11 May 2004 12:25

I'm only 5ft tall so my ideal height for a man is about 5ft 8, hes got to be kind, caring, outgoing, gets on well with my friends and family, not too clingy but at the same time doesnt mind showing his sensative side and doesnt mind showing affection in public, enjoys dancing, likes cats, is honest, is good looking and most of all likes me for who I am and not what I look like, which is something I have trouble with as most blokes see my long redhair and boobs and all their interested in is what side of the bed I sleep in :-( At 30 years old I'm fed up of playing games - waiting 5 days before returning someones call. I just want to find my Mr Right, is that too much to ask? :-( Karen

John

John Report 11 May 2004 12:42

Perfect partner = my wife of course. She's sincere, encouraging, intelligent, musical, stimulating company, has a similar sense of humour and is my mate! I met her when I was 27, decided she was the one for me fairly quickly and got married within about a year. She was my first girlfriend too - I was too busy playing the piano and stuff for romance before!

Natalie

Natalie Report 11 May 2004 12:55

Don't have a particular thing I go for looks wise - so long as there is a spark! Characteristics: would have to be a bloke with a similar sense of humour to me who could make me laugh, someone who is considerate and understanding, not completely up themselves. Would hate a bloke (or anyone for that matter) who doesn't have any consideration for anyone else & always think they are right! Would also have to be someone who had similar (not exactly -with varierty being the spice of life & all that) interests to me, especially music! Think thats enough for now otherwise I'll seem too picky! Natalie

Lisa

Lisa Report 11 May 2004 16:00

my husband aswell.been together for fifteen years and married thirteen and i can quite easily say that there is no other one he is my soulmate

purplehaze

purplehaze Report 11 May 2004 16:20

Hiya John lol as u can see males and females can answer this thread,its not just aimed at one sex , if thats what u meant lolol