General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Teeth - food gnashers

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

syljo

syljo Report 11 May 2004 14:28

Who can admit to having a full set of teeth, not National Health ones, but their very own?

Kim from Sandhurst

Kim from Sandhurst Report 11 May 2004 14:29

Me! But not for much longer! Kim

Rosalind in Madeira

Rosalind in Madeira Report 11 May 2004 14:39

Me, I had my wisdom teeth filled a couple of years ago, but no other fillings. Who else can claim that?

Natalie

Natalie Report 11 May 2004 16:22

all my own, none have been taken out & no fillings!

Len of the Chilterns

Len of the Chilterns Report 13 May 2004 00:10

I have a couple of crowns but still present a full set of gnashers to the world. I tell my dentist its a Mars bar a day keeps them in good nick - I like to see him turn pale. My son is 38 and has never had a filling or lost a tooth. I do not have to perm or dye my hair. Len

Deborah

Deborah Report 13 May 2004 01:38

Unfortunately not me! But my dad, who is 74!, still has a full set, all his own, and only one filling!! Don't it make you mad? Does me. Mine are going at an alarming rate, obviously didn't get my tooth genes from him. Debbie

syljo

syljo Report 13 May 2004 19:13

I have some gold fillings and am wondering to whom I should bequeath these. Would be a waste to get burned with the ashes, wouldn't it?

syljo

syljo Report 13 May 2004 19:59

Yes, that's what happens to you when you eat polos. Try jelly babies, they are soft

Jacqui

Jacqui Report 13 May 2004 20:14

I have all my own - rather out of line, but mine, all mine! When people ask "are they your own?" I always say "yes, do you think I would pay for a set like this?" Jacqui

syljo

syljo Report 14 May 2004 18:50

It's amazing how many odds and bobs you can lose over the years. Teeth, hair, boobs, womb, fingers, toes, better not go on. I remember once when having a tooth out thinking - another part of me gone, not to be replaced.