General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

4 minute warning

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 12 May 2004 15:47

what would you do if the 4 minute warning was upon us would you think about what you could have done differently in your life?

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 12 May 2004 15:49

Wouldn't have any time to react..... I would be too busy screaming.... Elaine x :o))

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 12 May 2004 15:53

all i can say is that the nearest female to me would die with a smile on her face!!

Unknown

Unknown Report 12 May 2004 15:56

Paul is there a link to your reply and Elaine's comment about screaming ? lol

Devon Dweller

Devon Dweller Report 12 May 2004 15:58

lol

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 12 May 2004 15:58

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :o)))))))))))))))))))))) Elaine x

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 12 May 2004 16:01

Talk about a nuclear explosion...LOL !!!! Elaine xx :o))

Unknown

Unknown Report 12 May 2004 16:03

unfortunately I think it'd take the full 4 minutes for me to compile the list of things I'd have done differetly...

Unknown

Unknown Report 12 May 2004 16:55

start cramming for my finals lol

badger

badger Report 12 May 2004 17:47

i wouldn,t have time to think of these things at all, i would be too busy enjoying my last cans of lager ,and going out on a high.Denis

Unknown

Unknown Report 12 May 2004 17:49

I'd be wondering if my watch was slow or fast :)))

Sue

Sue Report 12 May 2004 17:52

LOL Terri! Sue

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 12 May 2004 18:00

Snigger....... Heh...Heh.... Elaine x :o))))

badger

badger Report 12 May 2004 18:01

I can bring a smile to my wifes face in thirty seconds ,i just hand over the pay packet [unopened]Denis.

Lynda

Lynda Report 12 May 2004 18:39

Have a last meal, 3 minute Chicken Ding in microwave!! Lynda (;-))))))

syljo

syljo Report 12 May 2004 18:45

Denis, You don't mean to tell us that they still have pay packets in Gt Britain. I thought these went out with womens liberation. Ours has/is paid direct into the bank, pensioners likewise - that's how it should be.

Jacqui

Jacqui Report 12 May 2004 18:48

Wouldnt take me 4 mins to open his pay packet, and even less time to spend it!! Jacqui

badger

badger Report 12 May 2004 20:24

you have to remember ,that we are in the far north of england ,and about ten years behind,with everything but the women ,they are so far in front ,us poor ill treated males can,t keep pace.lol denis.