General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Spike is poorly!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Julie

Julie Report 12 May 2004 18:56

My 14 yr old cat Spike had to have an infected cyst removed today from under his front left leg and he's come home with a collar on so he can't get to the stitches. He's wandering around feeling a bit lost and unloved. Aah!!! Julie

Unknown

Unknown Report 12 May 2004 18:59

Ah poor old Spike - tell him we love him - thats me,hubby,dog 'Lady and cat 'Jimmy'. Hope he's soon rid of his collar!! Jude

Trish

Trish Report 12 May 2004 19:14

Poor old Spike, give him a tickle behind his ears for me.

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 12 May 2004 19:17

oh julie im so sorry give spike a big hug from me ,hubby,annie,bella and archie(my 3 doggies) susie

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 12 May 2004 19:17

ah spike hope ur feeling better soon lou x

Margaret

Margaret Report 12 May 2004 19:19

oh bless him hope he is soon on the mend remember when my dog had his little bits done and had to wear one of those but he still got at the stiches one day before he was due to have them taken out had to take him to the vets rather quick and he had to wear it for another week he was not a happy dog

Unknown

Unknown Report 12 May 2004 19:22

Poor old Spike. We too had a Spike when we lived in Brum. Give him a saucer of milk from me. Jim :-b

Lisa J in California

Lisa J in California Report 12 May 2004 19:43

Please tell Spike Jaws (our cat) sends her love.

Pinkie

Pinkie Report 12 May 2004 20:40

spike get well soon love inkey,pippa,milo xxxxxx

Wee Scottish Lass

Wee Scottish Lass Report 12 May 2004 20:46

Get well soon Spike. From Fluffy, Tail, Blackie, Mr. Tibbs and Cleo. Oh! our maid Eileen sends her love too!

Sandra

Sandra Report 12 May 2004 20:48

i hope he recovers quickly, thiose collars do seem to dissorientate them, my dog was a nightmare when she was spade, she kept bumping in to things sandra

Julie

Julie Report 13 May 2004 14:25

Thanks for the get well wishes. I have passed them onto Spike!! He keeps knocking into things and reversing everywhere. Only another 9 days and then he can have the stitches out and go outside again. Thanks again Love Julie & Spike xx