General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Just have to smile!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Fee

Fee Report 14 May 2004 16:44

Those of you who are aware of my recent problems,they are still continuing but I had to have a little smile to myself today.The person in question is focusing that much attention,time and energy thinking up new ways to get at me that I guess they must have nothing else in their lives to keep them occupied.I have decided to go with the flow and get on with my life,whatever they throw at me,I will work through it with the support of my husband who is brilliant.I think they thought that it would cause that much stress that it would come between he and I but they couldnt be more wrong,its brought us even closer together.Thanks everyone for your support xx

Unknown

Unknown Report 14 May 2004 16:54

Fiona So glad to read such a positive message - good for you! I tend to agree with what you say; if somebody is horrible to me then I assume that they must have a very sad life in order to be nasty to someone else. I was parked yesterday (safely and legally) waiting for my son's school bus, when a man just got out of car and started yelling at me, calling me a stupid cow, and saying I was parked illegally. I thought that if he could just do that unprovoked, then he must be a very sad and bitter person to be so unkind. I'm really pleased to hear that all the nasty things she's done to you haven't come between you but have made your relationship stronger. Maybe that's what she's jealous of - there are an awful lot of jealous people around! I really hope you keep your positive attitude going and that the situation improves. Love Mandy x

Sandra

Sandra Report 14 May 2004 17:40

fiona and hubby, lovely to hear you so positive, hope you have a great weekend lots of love sandra

Michelle

Michelle Report 14 May 2004 17:46

Good on you Fiona, keep your chin up and keep smiling. I know it's tough but it'll be worth it in the end. M.

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 14 May 2004 17:47

Hi Fiona. I have e mailed you. Good job I checked My contacts as I diddnt recieve your email via outlook express !!!! Elaine x