General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Apologies

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ernest

Ernest Report 14 May 2004 22:53

I would like to apologise to all those rather sensitive people that I upset by placing the chance for them to say farewell to Colin from Hampshire. I too emailed him with a personal message. I never demand that anybody should do anything that they do not want to do. So to all those people that took umbridge at my wake up message that went down like a lead balloon. Once again my sincerest sorries and humble pleadings for forgiveness. Kindest Regards ERNEST XX PS. Thanks for the lovely E.Mail Colin, Take Care.

badger

badger Report 14 May 2004 22:57

glad you put it on Ernest,i had missed the thread,don,t know how ,but thanks ,ive seen to it now.Denis.

Lisa

Lisa Report 14 May 2004 23:01

do not worry ernest you were only thinking of colin.it's a reaction that anyone would take.

Unknown

Unknown Report 14 May 2004 23:31

Ernest - thank you for putting the message on,l would not have known Colin was leaving if you had'nt.l was able to email him and have had a lovely reply back - l would have had neither if you had not said anything - cheers :o) Jude

Unknown

Unknown Report 15 May 2004 00:28

Ernest, I dont think there is anything to say sorry for. You were only doing it from your own heart. You are a lovely man too, so dont you go away and leave us! Thinking of you, Jo.

JALimestonePlains

JALimestonePlains Report 15 May 2004 05:03

Ernest My reading of your earlier message was that it came from the kindness of your generous heart, just as your apology does Take care JA

Lisa J in California

Lisa J in California Report 15 May 2004 05:56

I'm glad you wrote the first one. I didn't know he was leaving. I thank you for your thoughtfulness. :~)

Sandra

Sandra Report 15 May 2004 07:24

Hi Ernest i think you putting your message on for anyone to thank colin was very noble of you, to put someone else first is the sign of a good person take care sandra

Unknown

Unknown Report 15 May 2004 15:55

never ever apologise for valuing your mates. terri xx