General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

LESLIE GRANTHAM should he be sacked?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 15 May 2004 12:03

i know im in oz but i have seen on the skynews website about him being suspended from his job what do you think you think he should loose his job or was it ok what he did and this girl should have kept her mouth shut?

JackyJ1593

JackyJ1593 Report 15 May 2004 14:03

If he did it then he is a stupid idiot. Surely someone in his position (as in celebrity status!) would realise that they would be open to publicity etc. If he did it then yes he should be suspended as have other cast members been for 'misbehaving'. Jacky :-)

Unknown

Unknown Report 15 May 2004 14:07

Jessie Wallace plays Kat, Elaine Lordan is Lynne.

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 15 May 2004 15:27

I believe he has been suspended for 2 months with a subsequent loss of pay of £30000. So he is being punished. It will run from August in UK Ann Glos

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 15 May 2004 19:57

wat did he do ? apart from very bad acting in a terrible soap....sorry all eastenders fans...

Geoff

Geoff Report 15 May 2004 20:44

Who would imagine a convicted murderer could do such things?

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 16 May 2004 12:10

is no one gonna tell me wat he did.....

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 16 May 2004 12:15

Hi lou he showed all his bits on the webcam on one of the chatrooms