General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Bubble wrap

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

John

John Report 15 May 2004 16:22

If you were in a room with some bubble wrap, how long would it be before you had popped all the bubbles?

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 15 May 2004 16:33

OOOhhh I dont know...lets see... Pop,,,,pop,,,,Pop,,,,,POp .... AAAAahhhh Bliss.... Elaine x :o))

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 15 May 2004 16:34

PoPpety PoP ! E x :o))

purplehaze

purplehaze Report 15 May 2004 16:42

i love bubble wrap, just the people who have to put up with the pops dont lol

Bob

Bob Report 15 May 2004 16:44

Go here: http://www.nonstop.lv/files/bubblewrap.swf and pop away to your hearts content Bob

Bob

Bob Report 15 May 2004 16:45

daphne You beat me to it lol

Lynda

Lynda Report 15 May 2004 16:54

Wonderful stuff, what a stress buster. Have to agree with Bob and Daphne go in and unwind!!! Lynda

Karen

Karen Report 15 May 2004 17:00

I have a drawer at work full of jiffy envelopes that have been used that I keep for popping when I've had a stressful day :-) Karen

Margaret

Margaret Report 15 May 2004 17:15

lovely just been on the site popping away love the stuff iritates hubby

Melba64

Melba64 Report 15 May 2004 17:23

Somebody told us about the bubble wrap site before so I have had it in my favourites for some time. It's great! Especially if you put it in Manic Mode!!!!! Mel

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 15 May 2004 17:51

wat a wonderful site i love bubble wrap

Poppy

Poppy Report 15 May 2004 20:05

bought my husband a big roll of it for christmas. He thought it was the best present he had ever had .

John

John Report 15 May 2004 20:15

Thanks Daphne and Bob - I didn't know this site existed. Certainly in my favourites now!!

Hawthorn

Hawthorn Report 15 May 2004 21:25

What on earth has Bubble wrap got to do with GenesConnected? I thought this was supposed to be a family history web site!!

Unknown

Unknown Report 15 May 2004 23:03

Have you seen that recycled stuff they use for packaging? It's like a whole chain of big pockets of air. Much more satisfying than popping little bubbles, cos you need a pair of sharp scissors to STAB THEM HARD!! Really does relieve the stress. Just going off to look at that website now .....

John

John Report 16 May 2004 17:00

Brian, you didn't answer the question! Don't you like bubble wrap then?

VIVinHERTS

VIVinHERTS Report 16 May 2004 17:29

Thanks all, the bubble wrap site is bursting! Viv.

Hawthorn

Hawthorn Report 16 May 2004 20:02

Karen . . . . yes I do know the title page says General Topics, but as GenesConnected is a family history web-site I would assume this means "General genealogical topics" and not the rediculous topics some members post on this message board.

Karen

Karen Report 22 May 2004 00:58

nudge