General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Arsenal's Unbroken Record !!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 15 May 2004 16:54

Yahoooooo ! Arsenal have not lost a game this season !! _______________________________________________ Hooooooorrrrraaaaaayyyy ! _______________________________________________ Elaine xx _______________________________________________ :o))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Up the gunners !!

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 15 May 2004 17:27

Awesome result....Awesome record.....even if that record ever get's beaten Arsenal can say they did it first....

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 15 May 2004 18:51

huh

Linda

Linda Report 15 May 2004 18:59

Arsenal weren't the first - it was Preston North End! In 1888-89!

Claire in Lincs

Claire in Lincs Report 15 May 2004 19:17

Its about time someone took the mantle from Man U. My grandson is a Young Gunner,,,,his dad comes from that area of London,,,As a matter of interest,,,i wonder how many Man U supporters come from Manchester,,, Up The Gunners..!!!

Jean Durant

Jean Durant Report 15 May 2004 22:01

Elaine and Lynda, As you will know by now my allegiance is to the other team in North London. However, must say well done to the Gunners on their magnificent achievement. Quite awesome in todays money orientated football world. Came by Highbury about 5.10 p.m. and I must say the happiness was quite infectious. Through my tears found I had to smile. Jean x.

Jean Durant

Jean Durant Report 15 May 2004 22:39

Lynda, Can't believe how everything has changed around the area. It's been a long time since I took the route to Highbury Hill High School for Girls. They'll be a few celebrations tomorrow. From Highbury corner up to the Town Hall the barriers have been erected in Upper Street and all those old Victorian houses (only for the rich now, what a turnaround!!!) have had boards erected in front of them. Bit disappointed to see that the shops had no decorations, however, the pubs made up for that. Enjoy your triumph. Next year must be ours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Jean x.

June

June Report 15 May 2004 23:22

I am a Man U fan and proud of it,but I must congratulate Arsenal. it is a great achievement June