General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

someone is taking the p*** out of me:-((((

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 16 May 2004 10:06

thought i would look up see if anyone had the same name as me and to my surprise someone has think it is a joke though as it says born in vagina town what should i do?

John

John Report 16 May 2004 10:12

Contact the GC orifice.

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 16 May 2004 10:15

it is not me for sure i wasnt born in 1970 and i was not born in "vagina town" a couple of weeks ago someone was on here using my name i think

Sheila

Sheila Report 16 May 2004 10:37

Hi Kylie, Contact GC i think this is one of the entries made by the jokers on the sucess boards, i remember checking up on one and he was born in p...s town, ask them to amend it for you. Regards Sheila

Unknown

Unknown Report 16 May 2004 10:45

Kylie Yes, this is the person who was pretending to be you a few weeks ago. Remember when they put that fake apology for being the hoaxer? I checked the name out then, and it said birthplace 'vagina town'. At around the same time, there was a Mr Cheese and he was born in Baghdad City or something like that.

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 16 May 2004 11:22

I have contacted GC and hopefully this person will be removed why do they do this i done nothing to them

Sandra

Sandra Report 16 May 2004 14:20

oh kylie how horrible!!!!!!!! i don't like the hoaxs its not nice, being impersonated. sandra