General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

a wee thank you from up here

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Zoe

Zoe Report 18 May 2004 11:48

to everyone for their emails and messages following the shocking news about my brother. It was wonderful to feel loved from all corners of the globe when everything else felt like it was crashing down around me. CHEERS - Zoe xxx

Unknown

Unknown Report 18 May 2004 11:52

Nice to see you back, Zoe. Hope you are well, have been thinking of you. Take care, Jo.

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 18 May 2004 11:54

hiya zoe its lovely to see you back:) i hope you are ok .i was worried about you. i was so sorry to hear about your brother,it must have been a great shock lots of love and hugs susie xxx

Susanne

Susanne Report 18 May 2004 12:14

Zoe, It is really good to see you back. Loads of love and hugs Sue:-)

Sandra

Sandra Report 18 May 2004 12:54

NICE TO SEE YOU BACK ZOE HOPE YOU AND THE FAMILY ARE OK TAKE CARE SANDRA

Kathleen

Kathleen Report 18 May 2004 13:21

Hi Zoe, Good to see you bck on GC You have been in my thoughts and prayers God Bless, Kathleen

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 18 May 2004 15:13

Hi Zoe, hope you are well and we are very pleased to see you back on GC. Maz. XX

June

June Report 18 May 2004 15:19

Hi Zoe, I echo what everyone else says, it is good to have you back, Love June xx

Brenda

Brenda Report 18 May 2004 16:45

Nice to have you back with us,I think evrything else has already been said.Luv and Hugs Brenda

Unknown

Unknown Report 18 May 2004 18:30

Good to see you back Zoe - like all your other friends on GC, I've been thinking of you at such a terrible time. It must have been such an awful shock for you all. I hope that you and the rest of your family find some comfort in knowing that people really do care. Come on here any time you need some listening ears. Love and hugs, Mandy xx

Angelic Alaina

Angelic Alaina Report 18 May 2004 18:33

Zoe Darling I woz so shocked to here the news about your brother She told me over the phone and I was just in shock, so young aswell, the pain gets easier though My thoughts are with you Hugs Alaina xx

LindaMcD

LindaMcD Report 18 May 2004 19:49

Zoe So pleased you are back with us, we have all been thinking of you with love. A big hug from Linda x

Essex Baz

Essex Baz Report 18 May 2004 20:53

Nice to see you back, zoe.

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 18 May 2004 21:00

good to see you back zoe lou x