General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Paying GPs to keep hospital lists down..

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Susanne

Susanne Report 18 May 2004 16:25

I have just read that GPs may be paid £100 to keep people out of hospital. Is this another ploy to keep waiting lists down or just good management? http://www.netdoctor(.)co.uk/news/index.asp?id=111563&D=18&M=5&Y=2004 Sue:-)

Sandra

Sandra Report 18 May 2004 16:34

what are we coming to ?? my sister had 3 discs removed last tuesday they sent her home saturday, 30 years ago my mum was in for 3 weeks having the same thing done. if i ever pluck up the courage it'll probably be out in 6 hours. What are we coming to, i really don't no, it just gets worse oops forgot i had to go into hospital in january and have 14 spinal injections on the day ward and i didn't even get a bed!!!!!!!!!so had to sit for 8 hrs which is not comfortable for me sandra