General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Just learnt something new....

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rosi Glow

Rosi Glow Report 21 May 2004 00:17

Hello there peeps Did you know that if you clicked on "topic originator" on the message boards the names are all filed in to alpabetical order, is this new or have we always been able to do that? It is so much easier to find threds that way as all the names are bunched together. Rosie

Unknown

Unknown Report 21 May 2004 00:20

It's new Rosie... you can now sort each board in a number of different ways, by clicking on the column headings (subject, author etc)

Debbie

Debbie Report 21 May 2004 00:21

Wow That is so clever. I wish Gc would let us know when these things happen it' s only by chance that someone finds them. Debbie

Unknown

Unknown Report 21 May 2004 00:24

it is actually mentioned at the bottom of the "home page" where it says message board improvements

Debbie

Debbie Report 21 May 2004 00:38

Paul Ooops when I switch on computer I never read the Home page I am just so eager I go straight for message boards. I will read in future. Thanks Debbie

Unknown

Unknown Report 21 May 2004 00:39

so do most of us I think :) I just happened to spot it yesterday

Rosi Glow

Rosi Glow Report 22 May 2004 20:04

I still cant see where the changes are listed? Is there anything elce thats new......

BobClayton

BobClayton Report 22 May 2004 20:20

Have to change my board name to "Aaron Aardvark" to be top of the list ! Bob

Rosi Glow

Rosi Glow Report 22 May 2004 20:32

lololololo