General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Abit of fun (Joke)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Natalie

Natalie Report 21 May 2004 16:31

A mother enters her daughter's bedroom & sees a letter over the bed. With the worst premonition, she reads it, with trembling hands: > Dear Mom It is with great regret & sorrow that I'm telling you that I eloped with my new boyfriend. I found real passion & he is so nice, with all his piercings & tattoos & his big motorcycle. But it's not only that mom, I'm pregnant & Ahmed said that we will be very happy in his trailer in the woods. He wants to have many more children with me & that's one of my dreams. I've learned that marijuana doesn't hurt anyone & we'll be growing it for us & his friends, who are providing us with all the cocaine & ecstasies we may want. In the meantime, we'll pray for science to find the AIDS cure, for Ahmed to get better, he deserves it. Don't worry Mom, I'm 15 years old now & I know how to take care of myself. Some day I'll visit for you to know your grandchildren. Your daughter, Judith > PS: Mom, it's not true. I'm at the neighbour's house. I just wanted to show you that there are worse things in life than the school's report card that's in my desk drawer...I love you!

Natalie

Natalie Report 21 May 2004 16:31

My Mum would still of killed me!!!!!!! Hope I haven't offended anyone with leaving this joke. It is Friday after all. Have a good weekend everyone Nat

Tracey

Tracey Report 21 May 2004 16:40

hi natalie my mam would have killed me as well but that is so funny tracey

Sandra

Sandra Report 21 May 2004 16:41

well i never, i think i would have had a heart attack before getting to the end, have a good weekend nat sandra