General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

euro 2004

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 21 May 2004 22:00

not long now till the football so will you be sticking out your flags and buntings to support the national team. come on you brits fly the flag and show them your support

Clitheroelass

Clitheroelass Report 21 May 2004 22:05

hi lisa my youngest daughter who nearly 8 already has her flag in her bedroom window(saves having to clean it all the time lol). she is footy mad. tracy

Crista

Crista Report 21 May 2004 22:06

I flew the flag for the 2002 World Cup and the neighbours thought it was the Swiss flag! Crista

Lisa

Lisa Report 21 May 2004 22:09

thats the spirit.mine will be up soon .will have the tinnies in the fridge aswell .you can do it boys.good luck

Essex Baz

Essex Baz Report 21 May 2004 22:14

Come on now, everyone sing,,,,,,,,,,, Land Of Hope And Glory. Makes the hairs on my neck stand up every time.

Lisa

Lisa Report 21 May 2004 22:18

wouldn't it be great if we could thrash the germans again.that was a glorious day and one to remember.

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 21 May 2004 22:54

we always have a flag flying for footie

Pumphrey

Pumphrey Report 22 May 2004 08:12

I've bought two new England mugs, two England deckchairs and a flag for the care which is flying already. andy has booked himself the week off work and i'll be taking the portable into the hospital with me to work. COME ON ENGLAND!! My father would be outraged so I won't tell him. (As you probably know, i'm Scottish) Pam :-))