General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

bored

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 21 May 2004 22:42

sitting here on a friday night bored out of my head!husband at work,teenage kids out,cant rest until there home.dont no what to do with myself!

Essex Baz

Essex Baz Report 21 May 2004 22:45

Hi Lisa, Got any jigsaws ??

Unknown

Unknown Report 21 May 2004 23:07

Lisa, why don't you pop over to the chat board? It's always great fun and tonight they're exchanging dirty verses. Pity I'm desperate for my bed :)

*****me*****

*****me***** Report 21 May 2004 23:17

lisa, know how you feel when the kids are out,i only have the one son,and he is out tonight with his mate,i try not to think about it to much but i still worry and he's 27!!!!!!!! so i will go to bed as late as possible,i might sleep,i might not! untill i hear that key in the door! he does'nt understand why i worry,so i say:when you've got kids of your own,you will understand. which is what my mum used to say to me!!!! no matter how old they are,you still worry. chris.

Lindy

Lindy Report 21 May 2004 23:19

Lisa, Please join us on the soooo.. nice thread. If you participate it will help chase away the blues;-))))))))

Lisa

Lisa Report 21 May 2004 23:21

not that bored that i want to do jigsaws!rather do ironing.ha ha.thanks for advice though.

Lisa

Lisa Report 21 May 2004 23:35

tell me about it my eldest is 17 he thinks his a man of the world!but your right that key in the door is the best feeling.he has just txt me to say his on way home so i may get an early night!my baby is 15 and she is staying at her friends next door!west london is a horrible place to live with teenages.thanks for being as worried as me thought i was just over the top!!!!!