General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

i am so happy up dated

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tracey

Tracey Report 25 May 2004 21:00

hi everyone i had to tell some one i am so happy as i am seeing my aunty for the first time in 20 years on saterday i can not wait. i got back in contact with her through GC. tracey

Helen1959

Helen1959 Report 25 May 2004 21:01

I'm glad you are feeling happy, had you lost touch and found her through GC. Helen

Tracey

Tracey Report 25 May 2004 21:02

helen yes we lost contact with her i was only eight when we last saw each other tracey

Trish

Trish Report 25 May 2004 21:05

That's brilliant Tracey, have a good time. Anything special planned or just a relaxing mood at home?

Tracey

Tracey Report 25 May 2004 21:09

trish i have no idea what we are going to do as i have just found out i am still on cloud nine at the mo tracey

Unknown

Unknown Report 25 May 2004 21:10

Tracey, that's great news! I know exactly how you are feeling, I spoke to my uncle last night for the first time in my life ..... was so excited, I was telling everyone! Lovely to see a nice happy mood on this thread, and I hope you have a wonderful time when you meet. Love Mandy x

Tracey

Tracey Report 25 May 2004 21:12

mandy it is one of the best feelings in the world. tracey

Unknown

Unknown Report 25 May 2004 21:17

Fantastic news - hope all goes well. Best wishes:o) Jude

badger

badger Report 25 May 2004 21:49

Thats great news Tracy ,its so nice when people on here get some good new,s ,and like the others i hope it all goes well and you have a good time Fred.

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 25 May 2004 21:59

thats brilliant news tracey:):) no wonder you are so happy i will be thinking of you susie

Sandra

Sandra Report 26 May 2004 07:53

Hi Tracy, what lovely cheery news, i wish you a very happy day for saturday best wishes sandra

Pinkie

Pinkie Report 26 May 2004 07:55

tracey really pleased for you :0)))) have a lovley day best wishes to you both tina xxxx

Unknown

Unknown Report 26 May 2004 07:57

that is fantastic Tracey - have a wonderful time :-)))

Lindy

Lindy Report 26 May 2004 12:22

Hi Tracey, That is fantastic news! Please let us know how it goes! Lindy:-)

Tracey

Tracey Report 30 May 2004 13:37

hi everyone just met my aunty and everything was great and will hopefuly see her again soon had a lot to catch up on after so long. thanks tracey

Sandra

Sandra Report 30 May 2004 14:01

Hi Tracy i'm glad it went well for you sandra

Unknown

Unknown Report 30 May 2004 20:17

Hi Tracey I'm so pleased that it went well for you, and that your good relationship continues. Best wishes, Mandy :)

Helen1959

Helen1959 Report 30 May 2004 21:49

Hiya, So glad you had a good time,has it helped with your research catching up with all the news? Helen