General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Cycle Ride

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Bob

Bob Report 25 May 2004 21:34

I have just got back (well arrived home on Friday but only just caught up) from one of the best bike rides I have done. 47 of us cycled from London to Lausanne covering 641 miles in 8 days. All for the British Legion. Now back to reality!

Tracey

Tracey Report 25 May 2004 21:44

bob that is great news bob well done the will be very greatful of all the support that they get my husband and his dad supported them for years tracey

badger

badger Report 25 May 2004 21:45

well done mate. You sound as though you enjoyed it too ,oh to be that young, and fit again,that really is some achievement,Fred.

Clitheroelass

Clitheroelass Report 25 May 2004 22:04

hi bob well done bob,all for a worthy cause, im a member of my local british legion and also play darts for them. tracy

Unknown

Unknown Report 25 May 2004 22:13

Congratulations Bob - I admire anyone who does something for charity, especially when it causes physical pain :))

Sandra

Sandra Report 26 May 2004 07:32

It sounds like you had a brilliant time, all that fresh air, what a lovely achievment for you all the best sandra

Sue

Sue Report 26 May 2004 08:57

Well done Bob! What a ride, and what an experience! Many congratulations to all who took part. Sue