General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

sun

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tracey

Tracey Report 27 May 2004 07:58

hi everyone the sun is out another beautiful day here what is it like with you all tracey

Unknown

Unknown Report 27 May 2004 08:00

Lovely sunny day here in Somerset - can it last for the bank holiday weekend and for the children's half term next week? I hope so :) Have a nice day everyone.

Tracey

Tracey Report 27 May 2004 08:02

mandy we are supposed to have a great week lets hope so fingers crossed tracey

badger

badger Report 27 May 2004 08:02

good morning sunny Wales from sunnier [I hope ] Newcastle ,its lovely at the moment ,and if it stays that way i will take the missus out onto the moors for her dinner ,sandwiches , NOT grass i hasten to add .Fred.

Sandra

Sandra Report 27 May 2004 08:04

good morning grotty rain here and a bit nippy, send the sunshine i'd like to see all of us have a nice bank holiday,for a change, especially those that have to work and miss out sandra

Clitheroelass

Clitheroelass Report 27 May 2004 08:09

lovely sunny day here but its not ment to last tracy

Natalie

Natalie Report 27 May 2004 09:30

Got abit of rain here to, but the sun is trying to come out nat

Trish

Trish Report 27 May 2004 09:47

Sunny at the moment but it's supposed to cloud over this afternoon and rain over the weekend - well, it IS a Bank Holiday!! Donna, all the best. You're only going back to see your gorgeous hunk of a consultant I bet! LOL

Philip

Philip Report 27 May 2004 11:05

In Devon, glorious Devon! Happy days.... Philip

Philip

Philip Report 27 May 2004 12:34

Hi Donna, Burrington on the hill (or Windy City, as the locals in South Molton call it!) About 20 mins down the valley from SM, and about 25 from Barnstaple. On the high plateau, with views on one side towards Dartmoor, and on the other towards Exmoor. Have been down here for 3 years now, so have visited Bideford on many occasions (in fact our accountant hangs out there!0 Where are you now? Regards, Philip

Lindy

Lindy Report 27 May 2004 13:37

Hot and humid! How I wish it would rain! Lindy:-)

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 27 May 2004 15:10

Lovely sunny day here in portsmouth,just a bit breezy. i'm going to Ireland for a couple of days next week so hope the good weather continues over there, Karen