General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

light bulb

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mary

Mary Report 27 May 2004 22:02

its took my hubby three attempts to change a light bulb to a 100watt one first he took the bedroom bulb out thinking that would give more light for him to read by then i told him there was one in the kitchen under sink, but as most men he only got half message so he took light bulb out of kitchen socket, then he got annoyed moaning he still couldn't see proper, so then in the end i got the light bulb any one else got a hubby or partner like mine.

Unknown

Unknown Report 27 May 2004 22:26

Typical I say!! He was hoping you would offer to do it for him I guess! Margaret

MaggyfromWestYorkshire

MaggyfromWestYorkshire Report 27 May 2004 23:14

Same as in our house, it's easier to do it yourself!! Maggy

Mary

Mary Report 28 May 2004 10:11

got my own back on hubby bulb in kitchen had to be put back got him to do it and as he was shouted bang he jumped six feet in the air ha ha, ttfn mary.

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 28 May 2004 13:21

just do the whole role reversal thing like we do. the other night i cleaned the kitchen top to bottom while my girlfriend laid the bathroom carpet! saves expensive mistakes!

badger

badger Report 28 May 2004 16:06

It,s sour grapes Paul,these women scream equality for years ,so we give it to em,and then ,when they have to do the work that men usually do ,they scream blue murder.lol,Fred

Unknown

Unknown Report 28 May 2004 16:09

Come on girls, it's only a light bulb! What happened to "Girl Power"?

Unknown

Unknown Report 28 May 2004 16:12

ahhh jenny... good at other things... now we know why you put up with all the other stuff you moan about lol

Sandra

Sandra Report 28 May 2004 16:22

HI so that's where the guys are hiding they were changing light bulbs lol sandra ps 3 x hubby's not one changed a lightbulb, or the loo roll Te He