General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Membership is expiring and I am not Renewing.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Fi aka Wheelie Spice

Fi aka Wheelie Spice Report 29 May 2004 20:55

Just want to Thank everyone that has helped me with my research. May your trees continue to grow. Fi

Sidami

Sidami Report 29 May 2004 20:57

Hi Fi, Don't leave us you know that you will miss us, can't we persuade you to stay? Sue.........

Unknown

Unknown Report 29 May 2004 21:03

Hi Fi and Angel Not spoken to you in a while. l wish you all the best,take care:o) why you not renewing??? Jude x

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 29 May 2004 21:08

Fi I've never spoken with you before, but I know you are another one of the members that have been around for a while that are leaving. I don't know your reasons, but I hope G.C. sit up and take note of the amount of people not renewing their memberships. I know you'll be missed but if you can't be pursuaded to stay, best wishes for the future. Christine

Annie

Annie Report 29 May 2004 21:29

Fi I have emailed you direct. hugs Ann

Trish Devon

Trish Devon Report 29 May 2004 23:31

Hi Fi, Sorry your not renewing your membership,you must have your reasons,there have been many changes on here in the last few months,it doesnt seem to be the same ,lots of familiar names,and helpful people,have gone elsewhere,pity,their contributions will be missed,and yours. I will still keep a look out for your WOODS rellies,as I told you a few days ago. You will be missed. Good luck in whatever you do. best wishes trish xxxx

John

John Report 30 May 2004 00:38

feel the same. ive done no good on here at all. its very clanish or seems that way to me, it runs too slow by the time you reply the thread has gone . yes when mine comes up i wont be renewing.

Trish Devon

Trish Devon Report 30 May 2004 01:56

Hi John, Dont get me wrong,I was agreeing with Christine,saying a lot of familiar names are not renewing their membership,for reasons only known to them,I love being a member,and have had some wonderful advice,and help,from the fantastic experienced people on here.I dont always participate,but love being on the wings so to speak.Sharing birthdays,sadness,the pleasure of babys being born,Im sure I speak for a lot of others,we are all welcome to join in,especially the parties,it does make me laugh,they are a great bunch,I dont always find the time to be on here very often,but I like to play catch up with everything.The time people spend doing lookups for others,is amazing,I for one will miss Fi,yet another familiar name to disappear. trish

Sandra

Sandra Report 30 May 2004 07:14

Sorry to see you go, good luck with what ever you do sandra

Catherine

Catherine Report 30 May 2004 20:02

hi FI andANGEL sorry to see you go .i have mailed you a couple of time regarding my woods tree ,but we are not as far as we know from the same family . good luck in your searches.We will miss you regards catherine c-woods