General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Well they've gone and done it anyway

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 3 Jun 2004 11:24

Changed the name already to Genes Reunited. That's why the site went down I suppose. Maz. XX

Natalie

Natalie Report 3 Jun 2004 11:28

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Amy

Amy Report 3 Jun 2004 11:28

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Amy x

Lynne

Lynne Report 3 Jun 2004 11:42

What a nuisance, I don't like the new name. How can you reunite with people you have never met??

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Jun 2004 11:49

Lynne ........ or indeed with dead people? :))

VIVinHERTS

VIVinHERTS Report 3 Jun 2004 15:02

GRRRRRRRRRR and grrrrrrrrrrrrr !!! Viv.

Maud

Maud Report 3 Jun 2004 16:00

Just learned about this today, why did I not see it before!!! what a daft idea, what idiot thought that one up, how on earth can you be re-united!!! I was under the impression that we were all entering details of our family history, some going back to the early 1800`s etc, and then hopefully, perhaps making contact with descendants, so does THAT count as being RE-UNITED????? whoopee, perhaps I`ll be re-united with my gt grandad, have been searching high & low for him!!?? after all,he will only be 163 years old now!!