General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Pregnant at 63

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

bridan

bridan Report 3 Jun 2004 19:19

A woman went to the doctors office where she was seen by one of the younger doctors. After about 4 minutes in the examination room, she burst out, screaming as she ran down the hall. An older doctor stopped her and asked what the problem was and she told him her story. After listening, he had her sit down and relax in another room. The older doctor marched down the hallway to the back where the younger doctor was writing on his clipboard. "Whats the matter with you" the older doctor demanded. "Mrs Terry is 63 years old, has four grown up children and seven grandchildren and you told her she was pregnant"? The younger doctor continued writing and without looking up said " Does she still have hiccups"? Love Bridget x x

Wee Scottish Lass

Wee Scottish Lass Report 3 Jun 2004 19:21

Nearly gave me a heart attack there!!!!! Nice one!!!!!!!

Sandra

Sandra Report 3 Jun 2004 19:37

Bridget it tickled me lol sandra

Foxyfeline

Foxyfeline Report 3 Jun 2004 19:42

Brilliant Bridget, just brilliant. Lisa xx

Helen1959

Helen1959 Report 3 Jun 2004 19:45

Bridget, That is classic, well done Helen

Sidami

Sidami Report 3 Jun 2004 20:21

LOL........

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Jun 2004 20:27

Great laugh .... once I too had got over the shock of the title LOL! Mandy :)

BrianW

BrianW Report 3 Jun 2004 21:09

Better than that: Look up Alice Sherwood aged 69, born Lympne, Kent on the 1881 census, living with her 86 year old husband and four year old daughter.

battlequeen

battlequeen Report 5 Jun 2004 12:17

WHAT A BRILLIANT STROY MADE ME SMILE FROM EAR TO EAR,SENSE OF HUMOUR IS IMPORTANT BRIGITTA

Valice in

Valice in Report 10 Jun 2004 21:45

Another pregnant smiler, our son (29) together with wife!! is expecting 1st child in Sept, people are forever asking them if they know what it is, to which he replies 'well we think it's a baby, but i'll settle for a puppy' !! Val (to be 3rd time granny}