General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

G Whatever turns you on!!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Philip

Philip Report 6 Jun 2004 13:15

I'm giving up on all this GC/ GRrrr malarkey, can't cope! I'm changing my name to GD (Glorious Devon)! Look out for me! lol! Philip

Sandra

Sandra Report 6 Jun 2004 13:19

i'll keep an eye out for you, Glorious Devon you sound like cream of the crop lol sandra

Philip

Philip Report 6 Jun 2004 13:25

Devonshire cream teas, you mean! lol! Philip in GD

Philip

Philip Report 6 Jun 2004 13:26

Damn, hasn't worked, will have to try again! Philip (trying to get into) GD

Philip

Philip Report 6 Jun 2004 13:35

Hrrmmph...... This syetem is playing games. I've been into Edit/ View details, and changed my surname. However, it still won't change when I call up the GC website. Have disconnected and reconnected (reunited??!!!), and have deleted the original cookie as well. Still no luck. Are they reacting to the number of people adding GC, I wonder? Help, please.... Philip stuck outside Glorious Devon

badger

badger Report 6 Jun 2004 13:40

I managed to change mine okay but that was a couple of days ago,but i notice the whole site is slow which may have a lot to do with it.Why not leave it for a couple of hours and then try again?.Fred

Philip

Philip Report 6 Jun 2004 15:53

Dead right, Fred, I went for a walk, and now I'm a new person! lol! Many thanks. Welcome to Glorious Devon, everyone! The sun's shining, God's in his heaven, and everythings all right with the world! Philip

Judy

Judy Report 6 Jun 2004 17:07

Philip.....try emptying temporary internet files and history as well as cookies....all three folders hold site information.....Judy