General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Fresh Fields and Pastures New

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ernest

Ernest Report 6 Jun 2004 23:32

I have just had a good look at Colins new site. I must say that it looks very good, with a lot of content. I am not going to encourage anyone to abandon GR. In fact I feel that both sites, will eventually compliment each other very nicely. I have joined the new site but I have no intention of leaving GR, or any of the friends that I have made. I would like to thank you all for my B/Day wishes. You are all very kind. Cheers Ernest XXX

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 6 Jun 2004 23:40

Oh Ernest when I saw the title to your thread I thought we were loosing another good un. Thankfully not. Glad to hear you are staying and many happy returns for your birthday. Christine

Mary

Mary Report 6 Jun 2004 23:43

Can you give me the addy for Colins site Mary

Ernest

Ernest Report 7 Jun 2004 00:07

Hi there Mary in Burton The URL is Tracing your family history [.]com remove the brackets and use google Cheers Ernest