General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

at last

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 7 Jun 2004 22:36

ive been trying for over 35 minutes to get on here, have sent a message ot admin, though that was a task in itself, why GC was asking me to register ive no idea as im registered, then it told me i was anyway. has anyone else had probs tonight?

badger

badger Report 7 Jun 2004 22:40

Sounds to me as though your cookie control needs to be turned down or off,or you need to delete your temp internet files and clean out your cache.Fred.

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 7 Jun 2004 22:42

Hi Julie Glad you got here at last! lol Are you still typing in the old Genes Connected address? I know it says you can still get here like that but a lot of poeple have had trouble. Try typing in the Genes Reunited address and hopefully it will sort itself out. Jeanette

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 7 Jun 2004 22:43

oh my god thats just put my brain into overload, my hubby can sort out that lot when he gets up tomorrow, he works all nights so ill leave him a list. jeanette i just click on the address panel and go to gc as before, the addy panel corrects it, transports me there, then it was going all to hell. my 13 year old son came to sort it and the pc turned itself off on its own and restarted.wierd and a bit spooky, lol. my sons verdict, 'the computers had it' well' had it' wasnt the word but itll be better on here

Ernest

Ernest Report 7 Jun 2004 22:45

you will find it harder to make the connection if you are using connected now that they have changed the site to Reunited (if you know what I mean) and you have to log in before you can be reunited OOOH MY HEAD HURTS LOL Ernest

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 7 Jun 2004 23:03

happy birthday Ernest, have you had too much birthday cake, the sugar overload gives you headache, lol hope you had a lovely day anyway.