General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

name change

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Shan

Shan Report 7 Jun 2004 23:51

Hi all dont know if anyone noticed but i just had to change my name from Shan Painter GC (sounds like im touting for work) to Shan Kent Girl GC, make's me sound much nicer dont u think lol

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 7 Jun 2004 23:57

How thick am I? I'm laughing here cause in Edinburgh Shan means bad, so I thought you were a really awful painter!!!!LOL Christine

Shan

Shan Report 8 Jun 2004 00:00

Glad i changed it now lol and i am really a good girl, so my dad alway's tell's me, never too old for compliment's

Unknown

Unknown Report 8 Jun 2004 08:49

LOL Christine, just the sort of thing I do ..... I don't read threads properly. The other day someone put on here that they had a lovely display of pampas in their conservatory, and it took me a while to work out why they would have a display of nappies!! Shan, yes name change much better; a Kent girl rather than a bad tradesperson :))