General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Going AWOL

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ernest

Ernest Report 8 Jun 2004 21:25

Hi all just a short not to let you all know that as from tomorrow I will be taking considerably more time away from the chat boards at least for the next two or three weeks. I have fallen so far behind with my Genealogy project that I need the time to catch up with things. I AM NOT LEAVING GR. During my abscence: I will be pleased to help if I can Just Email me. Cheers Ernest

Unknown

Unknown Report 8 Jun 2004 21:30

Take care Ernest and come back as soon as you've got up to date! I know the feeling well, I come on here to do a bit of searching, then get totally sidetracked by all the interesting threads and chat going on here! Wishing you success and hope to see you again soon, Mandy :)

Essex Baz

Essex Baz Report 8 Jun 2004 21:33

Catch up Ernie,and come back soon, I`ll keep your seat warm. Baz

Sandra

Sandra Report 9 Jun 2004 07:51

see you soon Ernest i'm trying to catch up to in between kids visiting and grandaughter during the day, getting there slow but sure have fun whilst awol sandra

badger

badger Report 9 Jun 2004 09:12

You take your time Ernest ,and open a couple whilst you are going on ,your place is open for you.Fred.