General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

b4usearch HELP urgently need PLEASE?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lianne

Lianne Report 9 Jun 2004 14:08

can anyone tell me of any alternatives to the b4usearch website which are free? i am trying to get hold of a friends address but the site seems to be down and as she is ex-directory i cannot get it from directory enquiries. i do however know my friends phone number so is there any way of getting an address from that? this may seem strange but i cannot actually phone her as she never answers lol. any help appreciated. thanks. PS i am desperate as this is for a wedding invitation for four weeks time!

MaggyfromWestYorkshire

MaggyfromWestYorkshire Report 9 Jun 2004 21:34

Hi Lianne, If you haven't had any luck finding her, please e-mail me with the details. I have a cd of the 2001 electoral roll which I can look at for you. Maggy

Kim from Sandhurst

Kim from Sandhurst Report 9 Jun 2004 22:10

I emailed B4USearch today to ask when they are going to be back on line, and my email was returned undelivered, so maybe they are not going to come on line again, but just keep the other sites open. Kim

Mags

Mags Report 9 Jun 2004 23:56

Go to 192.com to search under their 'people finder'. You do need to have credits for each search but as an alternative to buying them you can complete a consumer survey to earn the credits instead. It only takes a couple of minutes to do and the worst that can happen is that you get 'spammed' I may have a couple of credits still unused if you would rather not look it up yourself. Mail me if you would like me to help.