General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Soooo excited

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Naomi in SW

Naomi in SW Report 9 Jun 2004 17:14

Jonathan Ross was in our offices doing an interveiw and I managed to collar him outside in his car for an autograph! Woohoo!

Naomi in SW

Naomi in SW Report 9 Jun 2004 17:20

Yup. THE Jonathan Ross and yup he's cute. Slimmer in real life too.

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 9 Jun 2004 17:36

Naomi - was it just an autograph you got !!!! Disappointed in you!!! Maz. XX

Naomi in SW

Naomi in SW Report 9 Jun 2004 17:41

I have my camera in my bag for tonight but didn't have to hand unfortunately!! He's lovely. It's made my day :0)

Sandra

Sandra Report 9 Jun 2004 19:14

ahhhhhh Bless glad you had a good day sandra

Unknown

Unknown Report 9 Jun 2004 19:56

Wow I'm jealous! He's just got that 'something' about him, hasn't he? And I think he's one of the wittiest people around. Glad you had a good day! Mandy :)

Shan

Shan Report 9 Jun 2004 20:01

Hope u told him to register LOL

Julie

Julie Report 9 Jun 2004 23:15

my b/f works on his show. Friday night with jonathon Ross he tryed to get Janet jackson's autograph but she had the camel

Naomi in SW

Naomi in SW Report 10 Jun 2004 11:28

Mandy, you're right, he does have that "something" I've always liked him so I was really chuffed. He's really personable too, I asked him about his bubble car but he said it was a bugger to drive. lol

Sue (Sylvia Z )

Sue (Sylvia Z ) Report 10 Jun 2004 23:15

Lucky old you, Naomi. Come down off that cloud now!! I'm envious really, he always seems such a great bloke on TV. Sue