General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Wanted to share some good news!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sand

Sand Report 9 Jun 2004 18:40

Just wanted to share my good news cos I'm so excited--I'm going to be exhibiting my photography! It is my first exhibition, starting small in a local cafe, with four other photographers, but I'm really looking forward to it. It's been a really tough year so far, and it's nice to feel things might be on the up! Now I just need to find the time to print, mount and frame all my best pics!

chezzy

chezzy Report 9 Jun 2004 18:44

thats brill for you sally..hope it goes well.xx

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 9 Jun 2004 18:46

Congrats Sally! Wonder if libraries in your area do exhibitions of photos/art?? Ours do!! Might be worth asking! Maz. XX

Sue

Sue Report 9 Jun 2004 18:50

Well done Sally! How exciting for you! Good Luck Sue

Sandra

Sandra Report 9 Jun 2004 19:07

HI SALLY CONGRATULATIONS I HOPE IT GOES WELL SANDRA

badger

badger Report 9 Jun 2004 19:32

thats brill sal,if it,s open to the public let me know when it opens and i promise to come and give you some moral support,Fred.

Sand

Sand Report 9 Jun 2004 19:36

Thank you everyone! Maz, the library is a fab idea--mine does exhibitions ocassionally. That could be my next step when this exhibition ends in the Autumn. If anyone's passing through Hertfordshire in July, feel free to pop to the cafe for a coffee and viewing! Fred, just spotted your message--isn't Totteridge in North London? If so, you are very close. Exhibition is in St Albans, Herts, starts July 2nd. I can email more info if you like. Thank you for your interest!

Unknown

Unknown Report 9 Jun 2004 19:50

Wow Sally - well done! That's really great news and so exciting for you. Congratulations and hope it all goes well! Mandy :)