General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

C.S.A,Learn!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Fee

Fee Report 10 Jun 2004 13:44

Learn all you can on how they work.Note all correspondance.Ask for all details kept on file about your case and you under the Data protection act.Find out if you are entitled to variations because of your circumstances.Report all fraudsters and dont feel guilty.Appeal aginst anything you dont agree with through the Central appeals Dept.Ask for support from M.P,if he doesnt help,get another one.C.A.B dont know enough to help usually.Ask for legal advice even if you have to pay a contribution for it.Claim everything you are entitled to from the Government,find out through the D.W.P website.Note,You dont have to inform the C.S.A of many things,they cannot demand information,they would like you to inform them but it is entirely up to you to do so.Do everything by letter,takes longer. This is for those who are being robbed by ex-partners via the C.S.A.those who legitimately pay their way and are still being exploited. We all have to live.Support your children,yes,I agree totally but lets go back to the old reforms where housing,bills etc. were taken into account and may I suggest that maintenance should go hand in hand with access?contact.finally,keep your chin up and dont let the nice people involved(!) grind you down!

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 10 Jun 2004 13:50

Hear hear Fee ! Regarding access, obviously not in the circimstances where there has been violance ect in the relationship.But each case should bee sen on its merits. Elaine x

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 10 Jun 2004 14:01

well said and good advice fee! paul...

Fee

Fee Report 10 Jun 2004 14:01

violence or abuse can never be condoned.Generally speaking,there are alot of great parents out there denied access but still paying through the nose for their children who in many cases dont even know they exist or are being made to think badly of them.its a cruel world where children are used as pawn.

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 10 Jun 2004 14:08

Fee I meant that each case (all cases not just those who are at risk )should be assessed individually to determine if access should be allowed . Of course if a child or the parent have been physicly/mentaly abused or anything like that by the other parent , access should be refused to the child. I diddn't mean just each case of abuse should be considered, abuse is abuse & should never be tolerated. Elaine (sorry if I confused you ! )

Fee

Fee Report 10 Jun 2004 14:15

Hi Elaine, No,I agree with you totally.Each individual case on its own merit.Sorry if I seemed heated!