General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Smile!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Fee

Fee Report 10 Jun 2004 14:18

Such serious topics discussed so let us all think of something funny and smile.Life is too short to be serious all the time!

Elizabeth A

Elizabeth A Report 10 Jun 2004 14:20

I just had a look in the mirror and gave myself a fright!!! Liz

Fee

Fee Report 10 Jun 2004 14:23

Hi Liz, Why do you think that I dont have many mirrors in our house!

Elizabeth A

Elizabeth A Report 10 Jun 2004 14:32

:-D

Fee

Fee Report 10 Jun 2004 18:13

Hi Terri, Did you know that you must have rich blood to be bitten by a mozzie?Have you checked to see if its blue?!

Rick

Rick Report 10 Jun 2004 18:32

OK - my contribution from Ananova News Website: Thieves steal toilet - with man still in it Thieves who stole a public toilet in a Belarus city accidentally kidnapped a man who was sitting on it at the time. Pravda reports that the thieves stole the portable toilet in the city of Gomel, Belarus, and loaded it on to their tractor trailer. They played it so cool that passers-by presumed they were taking it away legitimately - but one man knew better. He was sat on the toilet at the time and was startled to suddenly find himself being carried through the city on the back of a tractor. The 45-year-old man was trapped and could not release himself until the rope the thieves had tied around the cubicle loosened because of the jolting ride. He finally opened the door to find he was being driven at full speed through the city's suburbs. He jumped off the tractor and broke his collar-bone, SPB-Vedomosti reported. The man reported the incident to the police and officers eventually tracked down the missing toilet to the house of a local resident. Rick :-)

syljo

syljo Report 10 Jun 2004 21:13

I'm always getting bitten by mozzies, and if it's true that I have rich blood, then I'll have to try and sell some, then I'll certainly be rich!