General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

My son makes me cry

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Stacey

Stacey Report 10 Jun 2004 22:37

Happy tears! My baby is growing up so fast, he will be 5 in Jan. I am so pround of him and I feel that I have reached my greatest achievement in life, everything else comes second. When I look at him I wonder at life and how wonderful nature is. I feel so luckly and blessed to have him here, my pregnancy was very difficult, threatned misscarrage and he was on life support at a few weeks old. (I have alot to thank the doctors at GOSH for) The day we decided to switch off his life support machine he started to breath on his own and has been a fighter since. I only wish that there were words to tell him how I feel. The second he was born I fell in love with someone I had only just met and this gets stronger every day. Just wanted to share this with you as I sit here and watch him sleep.

Unknown

Unknown Report 10 Jun 2004 22:45

Stacey, that is so lovely. Children are such an incredible creation. Dillon will already know how much you love him, because you're such a lovely mum to him. Hugs, Mandy x

Helen1959

Helen1959 Report 10 Jun 2004 23:17

Oh Stacey, I now understand what you meant on the AT thread. You have a very special little boy there. No wonder you are so proud of him. Love to you all Helen

Clitheroelass

Clitheroelass Report 10 Jun 2004 23:25

hi stacey you made me cry what lovely words, and what a goregeous little boy you have. best wishes to you all tracy

Sandra

Sandra Report 11 Jun 2004 07:32

STACEY, being a parent has to be one of lifes best gifts,Dillon sounds like a little fighter, may he continue to bring you tears of joy, make the most of every moment they grow so fast, that before you know it their having children of their own. (((((((((((((hugs for both of you))))))))))) sandra

badger

badger Report 11 Jun 2004 08:15

If you feel this love so strongly for your child ,instinct will tell, even if you say nothing.Telling the child often makes for very close links ,my only wish is all mothers were the same as you,there would be much less trouble in the world .If you arn,t, you should be very proud of what you have done ,and are doing.Fred.

Stacey

Stacey Report 11 Jun 2004 15:25

Thanks for the lovely messages and it is so nice to have a reply from a man! Cant wait for the grandkids!

badger

badger Report 11 Jun 2004 15:44

No doubt you will love them as we do ours ,we have 13,unlucky ?I think not, we love all ours to bits.Fred.

Stacey

Stacey Report 11 Jun 2004 16:55

Hi Jude, I know what you mean! I am going to do what Lorr suggested and print this out and put it in his baby books.

Louise

Louise Report 11 Jun 2004 18:58

Never forget: Children are angels without wings. Lu x

Stacey

Stacey Report 11 Jun 2004 21:50

Thanks Ray, you really touched my heart! This is going to be such a lovely memory for me when I print it out and give it to Dillon, when he is older. X X X X