General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

thankyou for prayers.xx

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

chezzy

chezzy Report 11 Jun 2004 18:40

just want to say thankyou to all who added prayers and sent thoughts for my hubbys uncle frank,....unfortunately frank passed away today at 14.05.my hubby found confort in all the messages.at least frank isnt suffering now anymore.xxx

Elisabeth

Elisabeth Report 11 Jun 2004 19:00

Cherie, My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Elisabeth xxx

Dawn

Dawn Report 11 Jun 2004 20:25

How very sad... Look after each other... Love Sarah CuencaXXX

Sandra

Sandra Report 11 Jun 2004 20:32

cherie and hubby, sorry to hear of your loss, my deepest sympathys, remember he is in no more pain, and you have great memories of him, so take comfort in that together my prayers are with you at this sad time sandra

Unknown

Unknown Report 11 Jun 2004 20:35

Sorry to hear of your loss. Thinking of you all, Jo

Lisa

Lisa Report 11 Jun 2004 22:04

so sorry to hear that frank has passed on.my thoughts and prayers are with you both at this very sad timex

Jill

Jill Report 12 Jun 2004 00:21

Cherie, Thinking of you and your family at this very difficult time. May the fact that Uncle Frank is no longer suffering help ease the pain. Jill xx

Stacey

Stacey Report 12 Jun 2004 01:14

May God be with you at this time, With love Stacy x

Elizabeth A

Elizabeth A Report 12 Jun 2004 07:42

Cherie My thoughts and prayers are with you all Liz