General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

"wish my boys good luck"

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 13 Jun 2004 00:17

i coach my middle sons soccer team and we have only won 1 game out of 8 and we are playing the taem we beat today so could you wish them good luck so we can we can beat them again give my guys a bit of a boost.

Maureen

Maureen Report 13 Jun 2004 00:59

Good luck boys, and remember the words of Thomas Edison "I have not failed, I have just found 10,000 ways that do not work"

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 13 Jun 2004 01:00

Kylie hope your son's team do well. As you say it'll give them a wee boost to their confidence and hopefully they'll go on to do even better. If you win maybe you could take up coaching the Scottish team, you could only do better than the current management!!LOL Christine

Maureen

Maureen Report 13 Jun 2004 01:17

Kylie, another one to give your boys an incentive "OUR GREATEST GLORY IS NOT IN FALLING, BUT IN RISING EVERY TIME WE FALL." And tell them that "He who dares wins!" My kids call me "Mrs quote" but they always remember what I quoted to them and they are all grown up now and tell their kids the same things!

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Jun 2004 09:29

*****************GOOD LUCK BOYS****************** SOCK IT TO EM!!! :o))))))) Jude s.wales