General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Grrrrrrrr to much football

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Margaret

Margaret Report 13 Jun 2004 17:45

Just looked to see when Corri is on silly me should have known that football would have altered all the programs for those of you that do like watching it Mon 9.45 and Wed 10.00. Margaret.

BobClayton

BobClayton Report 13 Jun 2004 17:51

It's only every two years Margaret! (World and Euro) Corrie and EE are on every day (or it seems like it)! Bob

Angela

Angela Report 13 Jun 2004 17:54

Margaret I'm with you on this one. Hubby and son are footie mad and I'm climbing the walls already. Angela

Bob

Bob Report 13 Jun 2004 18:54

What if you don't like football OR soaps OR big bro?

Bren from Oldham

Bren from Oldham Report 13 Jun 2004 19:01

I agree with you Pat looked at todays programmes and all of the channels except Five had sport on this afternoon Dont think the match thats on now must be that exciting haven't heard hubby shouting at the tv I'm glad we are going away next week it will save me from endless football Bren

Elizabeth A

Elizabeth A Report 13 Jun 2004 19:21

Don't like footie or cricket. Good job am on nights tonight - hubby can watch footie in peace - so he reckons - without me moaning. Liz

Angela

Angela Report 13 Jun 2004 19:26

Bob, I'm one of those who doesn't like football/soaps/bigbro. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!!!! Angela

Debbie

Debbie Report 13 Jun 2004 21:06

Me and my partner hate football, but I have put it on as my 5 year old son likes it. I know you will say isnt it a bit late for a 5 year old, but I know he will go to school tomorrow and when somebody mentions football he will be able to join in. One question does anybody know how they get the pitch like it is, with all the squares different coloured greens? Debbie