General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

England are leading......

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Jun 2004 20:26

1 - 0

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Jun 2004 21:19

Karen - there am l struggling with garden refuge bags and l can hear the TELLY cause he's got it turned up, and then he comes to the front door and shouts PENALTY - oh bless him, he's all on his own - l have stopped gardening needless to say. COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jude s wales

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 13 Jun 2004 21:20

dont they all look lovely.......

Penny

Penny Report 13 Jun 2004 21:21

I have to laugh Karen have you got the telly on as well as your computer! I'm in one room but can tell from hubby's groans and cheers how we are doing! Not that I'm too bothered , just waiting for big bro at 10! Penny

Lisa Ht

Lisa Ht Report 13 Jun 2004 21:23

trying not to be interested but it has to be said its brilliant... come on England.......

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Jun 2004 21:25

Lou - they do, but still prefer a Soldiers Uniform!!!!! lol

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Jun 2004 21:26

Ok folks l am going to brave it and sit in the lounge with hubby - (please don't shout too loud, think of the dog!!!) lol Jude s wales.

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 13 Jun 2004 21:32

prefer to see them running around in shorts...lol

Sue

Sue Report 13 Jun 2004 21:34

France have just scored which has cheered up my hubby somewhat. Did you not hear him shouting?! Sue

Penny

Penny Report 13 Jun 2004 21:34

just heard a 'oh no' guess they have equalled? Penny

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 13 Jun 2004 21:38

i staill love them and cant wait for the next game

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Jun 2004 21:40

LOU lol lol Oh well , what can one say - apart from - s---e AND DID anyone see that poor Cockerall, how on earth did they get him in the stadium:(((((((

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Jun 2004 21:44

Karen - really, corrrrrrrrrrrrrr. l used to go out with a guy who was in the Royal Marines, an even bigger corrrrrrrrrrrr Nite all:o( the next match will be better, not that they played badly tonight. Ann - l should have shut our windows, oh well now the neighbours have heard a different side of hubby!!!!!! lol Jude s wales