General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

what if your husband says hes a woman!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Jun 2004 23:51

ime watching this programme about strange couples,and theres this couple married for 37yrs,when he announces,hes been having therapy,and hormones to change him into a woman...what would you do? bryan.

Devon Dweller

Devon Dweller Report 13 Jun 2004 23:54

run

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 13 Jun 2004 23:57

Well his moustache would have to go for sure!! Christine

Unknown

Unknown Report 14 Jun 2004 00:14

my sister has been married nearly 25yrs,and if it happened to her,i think i would have to have ..a quiet moment..with him. bryan.

Unknown

Unknown Report 14 Jun 2004 00:48

mr farren...i find your post offensive...please delete! marion is respected on these boards,perhaps a bar of soap in your mouth might be of help! bryan.

Unknown

Unknown Report 14 Jun 2004 07:29

Lynda, you've got me scared witless now, my hubby's always done the ironing all the 20 years we've been married LOLOL - fingers crossed it's just because he doesn't mind doing it and no other reason :))

Unknown

Unknown Report 14 Jun 2004 08:49

Lynda, you've cheered me up no end - now I'm picturing my 6ft, 18 stone, rugby-player-build hubby wearing one of my dresses (although I'm not slim, I'm only 5'4" and feminine!)..... although now you mention it, he did go to a fancy dress party as a fairy once .... and when he was chair of our son's PTA, he dressed up as a princess for the day ... OMG, what on earth did you start this thread for Brian? LOL

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 14 Jun 2004 09:50

Think of the (justified) retail therapy you could do together!!!!!! Maggie

Unknown

Unknown Report 14 Jun 2004 12:43

jean,the tommy cooper guy,had me in stitches,and the strange thing was,ime sure i know his wife from somewhere. best wishes....bryan.

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 14 Jun 2004 21:26

well i would not like to see my hubby in a skirt the last time i saw legs like he has they were hanging out of a nest !