General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Its just gone seven

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Margaret

Margaret Report 14 Jun 2004 19:04

I am fed up no Emerdale and have to wait till 9.45 for Corrie. I am not really a fan of football, and the soaps help me undwind after a day at work, I suppose some people would find that rather sad

Clitheroelass

Clitheroelass Report 14 Jun 2004 19:05

no i love emmerdale reminds me of my dad when we watched it together tracy

Jane

Jane Report 14 Jun 2004 19:09

Oh Tracey I used to like Crossroads because I remember watching it with my grandma. I'm talking old Crossroads not the up dated version! I don't mind that they pout football on but wish there was an alternative. Why do all the other stations put so much rubbish on? Jane

Clitheroelass

Clitheroelass Report 14 Jun 2004 19:13

jane i remember the old crossroads wobbley walls ,miss diane , benny ,mrs gordon. mum always watched it tracy

Unknown

Unknown Report 14 Jun 2004 19:50

I remember the old Crossroads! Reminds me of my nan, because if we ever happened to turn up at her house while it was one, we weren't allowed to utter a word! I only watch Corrie now and it's a bit annoying that it's on so late, but the only consolation is I can come on GC without my hubby even noticing I'm not with him :))) Mandy x